As an Area Agency on Aging, we have an advisory council to help determine priorities as established by our Area Plan.
Our Advisory Council consists of our Governor appointed Area Commissioner, representatives from area Senior Centers, and representatives from the community and partner organizations who are invested in the interests of eastern Idaho's seniors, caregivers and disabled populations.
The following lists our Advisory Council members with their term end date noted.
- Angela Booker - Teton Valley Health Care (December 2016)
- Mark Brown - Area VI Commissioner on Aging
- Joseph Earnest - Idaho Legal Aid - Chair (December 2016)
- Amanda Ely - Targhee Regional Public Transit Authority (December 2017)
- Sheila Funk - Challis Senior Citizens Center, Inc. (December 2017)
- Laura Gramirez - Community Council of Idaho (December 2016)
- Karolyn Hodge - South Fremont Senior Citizens, Inc. (December 2017)
- Lyle Jensen - Ririe Senior Center (December 2017)
- Janell Price - Hands of Hope Home Health & Hospice (December 2016)
- Renee Richardson - US Senator Risch's Office (December 2017)
- Valisa Say - Idaho Falls Senior Center - Vice Chair (December 2017)